Talk to Bill Owen Insurance Brokers about professional indemnity insurance.

Professional Indemnity Insurance

It is important to be aware that general liability insurance does not cover all risks, in fact many occupations may require additional insurance. Financial losses arising from a breach of duty, such as providing incorrect advice or medical malpractice, generally require professional risks insurance.

Professions which may require personal risk insurance:

  • Accountants, Financial Advisors, Life Insurance Advisors

  • Architects, Engineers and other Design Related Industries

  • Medical Practitioners, Physiotherapists and Health Related Professions

  • Real Estate Agents, Property Consultants

  • Information Technology Advisors

If you are unsure of the risks your business may be exposed too talk to one of our team today and get Professional Indemnity Insurance.

Request a Quote

    First Name *
    Surname *
    Email *
    Contact Number *
    Type of Enquiry
    Further Information